Tuesday 15 October 2013

Black Crack - Gig London 19.10.13

Mark Tilton was in The Membranes (mk 1). I saw Black Crack's first gig some months ago which resulted in this fevered missive-
"Mark Tilton's new outfit proved to be a weapons-grade garage rock outfit. Tremendous set ... special mentions for a) great lyrics (and you know how rare it is for me to say that) although, frankly, any former Membrane guarantees this, and b) a killer lead guitarist who played some spectacular and original breaks (put me in mind of Robert Quine but without sounding like him...yes THAT good)"
They are just finishing off recording their first album but they'll be rocking out live this saturday (they're on stage 8.45pm). They kindly allowed me to play a demo in my show 15.09.13 so go listen.
 
Saturday 19 October
Stag's Head, 55 Orsman Road, Hoxton, London N1 5RA
with Lampost Gulliver + The Cesarians
See you there!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment